2/10/2007

THIS QUALIFIES AS THE 8TH DEADLY SIN


Pope Gregory the Great did not have to encounter this - the most decadent thing ever- Trader Joe's Espresso Soda!!!

I felt a mild revulsion upon first glance... but HOLD ON! I brought one can home and mancub and I sipped it gingerly - and oooooh it was fine! Then, I giddily ran in the kitchen and got out the French Vanilla Ice Cream and made 2 small Espresso Soda Floats... and omg!!!! It was like your first taste of a fine Belgium chocolate or the first smell of a heady rose perfume... oooo.

It will wire you until you spin out and crash. Saint Espresso knows. Be very careful, little neophytes. The stuff is sinful! But it falls in the venial category, so go with God!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow the espresso soda floats sound great! I'll have to go get some ice cream to try this with.